Divorce And Custody
Few cases are more emotionally draining than divorce and child custody. Significant legal concerns accompany these major life transitions. You will have to work through key questions such as:
- How will your property and finances be divided?
- Is spousal support appropriate? If so, in what amount?
- Who will keep the marital home?
- How will the children divide their time between parents?
- Who will have the right to make important decisions in the children’s lives?
- How will you work out the details of a parenting plan?
Fortunately, you don’t have to wade through these complex issues on your own.
At The Law Firm of Fitzgerald, Reese & Elliott Co., we can help alleviate your stress and worry by providing sound legal guidance through all stages of the process. Our lawyers have decades of experience handling complex family law issues. We know the law, and we have the tools necessary to see you safely through to the other side.
How We Can Protect Your Interests
Family law matters such as divorce and custody are rarely black and white. Reaching a fair outcome requires navigating many gray areas in both the facts and the law.
When you enlist our support, we will look closely at your individual circumstances to develop a strategy aimed at success.
Our attorneys are capable litigators and negotiators. Whether your case requires presenting compelling arguments at trial or leveraging strengths to negotiate an out-of-court resolution, we will always put your interests first.