A Local Firm With A Successful Criminal Defense Reputation
The criminal justice system can be extremely intimidating, especially when your liberties are at stake. Fortunately, you have the right to a defense.
At The Law Firm of Fitzgerald, Reese & Van Dyne, Co., we have decades of trusted experience defending against a broad range of state charges. Our legal team understands how both sides approach these cases. We have a strong foundation of experience handling trials in Ohio courts.
Knowledgeable Professionals Helping Neighbors
Because we have such a longstanding presence in the Lima community, we are familiar with the local courts and prosecutors. Our lawyers will use this knowledge to develop a strong strategy for your defense.
You can rely on us for aggressive legal representation against charges such as:
- OVI/OVAUC (operating a vehicle under the influence and operating a vehicle after underage consumption, or underage DUI)
- Traffic violations such as speeding, driving without a license, vehicular assault and reckless driving
- Drug offenses, including possession, possession with intent to sell, trafficking and prescription drug crimes
- White-collar crimes such as embezzlement, fraud and money laundering
- Violent crimes, including assault, domestic violence and homicide
Is Your Child Or College Student Facing Charges?
Criminal charges can quickly derail your child’s future. No parent wants to see his or her child go through juvenile delinquency proceedings. Likewise, for college students, criminal charges can spell the end of key educational opportunities. Serious charges can lead not only to legal consequences but also to suspension or expulsion.
Our criminal defense attorneys can help you and your child minimizes the impact of these charges. We will look at every available opportunity for protecting your child’s future and moving forward in the right direction.
Get Help Today
Get in touch with The Law Firm of Fitzgerald, Reese & Van Dyne, Co., today. Call us at (419) 227-5858 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.