Jeff Williams and his family are transplants to this area and have resided in Ada Ohio since 2017. Within that time, Jeff has made strong ties to the local community. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Downtown Lima Inc. and is representing, as Solicitor, various Villages in Allen County. Prior to becoming an attorney, Jeff was a manager for two corporations and understands the legal matters that can occur between an employee and their employer. Since coming to the Lima area he has noticed a need for this type of representation for employee and employer. Jeff concentrates his practice areas on Employment Law, Estate Planning, Wills and Probate, and Municipal Law.
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. - 2020
- George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- Masters - 2016
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2010
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probate
- Municipal Law