As an attorney with 25 years of experience working with thousands of clients, I have learned several things:
Going to an attorney can be intimidating and scary, but it shouldn’t. My job is to explain your legal rights and options in a thoughtful and respectful way and then guide you through the process.
Bad things happen to good people. I have seen it over and over again in the last 25 years. Let us help you and make your life easier.
I may have handled hundreds of cases like yours. However, your case is still very personal to you, and to me. You are not just another file or another case.
No one enjoys estate planning. However, it makes life much easier for your family. I have seen many times how much easier it is for the loved ones of someone who took the time to plan their estate.
Estate planning is important, but it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. There are options that won’t require a second mortgage and can save you substantial sums of money.
Attorneys are service providers. We are here to serve you and help you. Our job is to make your life easier and take what may seem like an overwhelming problem and help you resolve it.
When it comes right down to it, attorneys are problems solvers. Quit worrying about that legal issue and putting it off. Let me help you get it resolved once and for all. I will make sure you know all your options and the cost upfront. The direction we take is then up to you.
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. - 1990
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Trusts, Estates, and Probate
- Corporate Law
- Municipal Law
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 1990
- Ohio, 1990
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, 1991
- West Virginia, 1991
- Indiana, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1994
- Supreme Court of Indiana, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2012
- Holds a BV Peer Review Rating with Martindale-Hubbell